£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
8 months ago
What does 2020 have on offer for you? Are you a Continuous Improvement specialist that is always looking to enhance manufacturing, quality and reliability?
Having worked with this leading Aerospace manufacturer now for the last 3 years and met with all the senior management team, I'm able to offer you the best insight into the business and talk about their growth over the last 5 years along with the future plans of the company. They are now looking to expand their CI department with an additional Manufacturing Engineer.
The successful Engineer will have the ability to apply the correct Continuous Improvement methodology such as lean manufacturing. The purpose of the role is to work with other members of the department to enhance and improve manufacturing quality, reliability and cost efficiency. You will be able to demonstrate the following skills from your previous experience:
- 3, 4 and 5 axis machining using Solid Works
- Be able to design and troubleshoot manufacturing equipment, tooling and processes
- Estimate production times
- Preparation of documents for new manufacturing processes and/or amendments to engineering procedures
- Investigate production issues when required to reduce the number of reworks across the plant.
This role will be working on a day shift Monday to Thursday 7:30am-4:30pm with a 12:30pm finish on a Friday. The business will be offering between £35,000 and £40,000 DOE of the successful candidate. Given the location of the role it is easily commutable from Redditch, Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Worcester, Evesham and Cheltenham.