£25000 - £30000 per annum
4 months ago
We are currently working with a multi-channel, customer centric business who are going through a huge transformation. As part of this transformation, with exec backing - the organisation are looking to build a brand new CoE team to support the whole business and support their growth.
As part of this, they are looking for a Continuous Improvement Analyst, who will be responsible for identifying an evaluating opportunities for improvement, along with defining and creating their road map.
What we are looking for
- Lead Six Sigma Qualification
- Knowledge of RPA practices and processes
- Track record of creating process maps, root cause analysis and documentation
- Good communication skills - with the ability to facilitate workshops and escalate outcomes
- Successfully worked in a similar role, assessing and delivered continuous improvement processes
This is a great opportunity to join a brand new team and support shape this division, along with your own role. You will be involved in business critical projects and have oversight of all the organisation - making a real impact.
If this sounds like you then please apply here with your CV