£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
2 months ago
My Client, a high growth consumer services business, are looking to recruit a Content Writer to join their fast paced and growing marketing team. Currently going through a sustained period of growth, this is a brand new role to the business and will focus on developing high-quality optimised copy and content across a the website and a range of other digital channels.
A high growth role, this opportunity comes with tons of development and the chance to own site content and copy, with the autonomy to create and implement new ideas.
- Develop and execute the content strategy across a range of channels to support the annual marketing strategy.
- Write engaging content for digital (social, web, email, etc..) ensuring copy is relevant for individual target audiences, and SEO optimised.
- Create and update online content via the content management systems, EMS and social platforms
- Ensure all content is relevant, engaging and pushes boundaries with the view to be market leaders.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of content produced against agreed metrics which will be engagement or conversion according to need.
- Stay up to date and evaluate emerging technologies and content strategies.
- Brief and manage third party agencies with campaigns and then and proof-read all content to ensure consistency with tone of voice and message.
- Use SEO techniques to identify topics for content opportunities.
- Proven experience in a similar content management or copywriting role.
- Experience creating content for a range of channels (both online and offline).
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Good working knowledge of SEO, with the ability to use reporting tools such a Google Analytics.
- Good working knowledge of social platforms, scheduling tools and CMS Platforms
- Great organisation skills and thrives in a fast paced environment.