£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Up to £45,000
1/2 Days in week in the office
Are you a passionate Content Strategist with experience working agency side or with consumer led, luxury brands?
Currently recruiting for a brilliantly creative Content Agency, who specialise in creating visually beautiful content campaigns for a variety of well-known, global clients. As a Content Strategist, you will be responsible for supporting content management teams with everything from creative concepts and ideas to campaign planning, content journey mapping, social strategy and performance analysis. You will also drive research and develop strategic concepts to inspire exceptional creative for the clients.
The agency primarily supports clients in the Beauty & Luxury space
I'm looking for a smart, forward thinking Content Strategist with 3-4 years agency-side experience - ideally working for global brands.
You are …
- Known for consistently delivering work to a high standard
- A natural team player, willing to lead whilst valuing openness and collaboration with all team members
- Able to develop strong relationships with new/potential clients, confident in driving conversations and often challenging them
- Able to work quickly and calmly to meet all deadlines, juggling multiple projects simultaneously, with the ability to dispense advice along the way to clients and team members
- Strong creative judgement and able to pinpoint genuinely insightful ideas
- Comfortable in providing constructive feedback to creative specialists
- Strong research skills and specific experience with creating surveys and analysing data
- Proven experience in building & delivering robust integrated communications plans with a leaning towards content and social in particular
- Understanding of brand reporting and creating success frameworks
- Extremely organised, with impeccable attention to detail and an ability to maintain high standards during bursts of activity