Content Project Manager
Up to £40,000
Are you a driven Project Manager with experience working Agency Side or for Well-Known Brands? Do you have experience project managing social media campaigns?
Currently recruiting for a brilliantly creative Social Content Agency, who specialise in Socially Driven content campaigns for a variety of well-known, global clients.
You will need to have experience at a Content Manager level working with quality content, experience dealing with senior stakeholders & be passionate about creating outstanding Social Media Content.
As a Content Project Manager, you will be responsible for driving and managing a range of social content assets. You will also be responsible for facilitating the entire process from creative development to final delivery and evaluation.
You will also be responsible for a Global Gaming brand & managing 1 junior member of staff.
- Confident managing a variety of work intended for social platforms including editorial content, video assets, written posts, and the process of localising and/or trans-creation of content for social channels/platforms
- Have either work experience of publishing of social media assets (using a platform or tool or native posting), and/or good understanding of how this works
- A keen interest in gaming and entertainment trends although this is not essential
- Familiar with agency turn-around times and ways of working - good understanding of the dynamics of agency processes and enjoy the fast pace and challenges this brings
- Proactive and good at foreseeing problems, and can articulate these to the relevant people when required
- Good with numbers
Get in touch to apply!