Content Marketing Executive
£21,000 - £23,000
Are you a Junior Copywriter or Junior Content Executive?
Currently recruiting for a B2C Private Medical Company based in the heart of Birmingham. As a Content Marketing Executive, you'll be responsible for developing all types of content, from blog posts to podcasts. You will be responsible for the successful creation and delivery of the Content Strategy & delivery. You will be responsible for 2 accounts across the business so it is the perfect opportunity for a Content Marketing Executive hoping to grow their skillset even further.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Plan and create high-quality content which can be used in a variety of channels and formats. To include blogs, articles, eBooks, best practice guides, white papers, case studies, email marketing messages, social media posts and web copy.
- Inbound engagement- work with the team and to develop compelling content for target website visitors in order to drive engagement and inbound enquiries.
- Website content - work with the team and the wider organisation to plan and create web content that is SEO optimised in order to improve site rankings for target keywords, driving relevant organic traffic to the site.
- Paid inbound campaign - Create and optimise ad copy for Google PPC, Social Media and remarketing in order to accelerate acquisition and generate high ROI on ad spend.
- Patient Case Studies and Good News Stories - work with our patient community on social and email in eliciting before and after photos, good news stories and testimonials
- Filming Day - help to coordinate and manage a quarterly patient case study filming day
- Evaluate performance of campaign and isolated pieces of content to improve the relevance of marketing communications and subsequent engagement.
- PR - Assist the Head of marketing in utilising good news stories and relevant content through effective press and agency relationships
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong experience creating engaging content across multiple channels
- Photsoshop and Adobe Suite to an intermediate level
- Experience of working with Wordpress
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- High attention to detail and focus on quality output necessary