Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + 11% Pension contribution
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Content Manager looking for an exciting new project? Do you have experience with creating engaging content for social media, website and digital channels?
If so, a growing and ambitious membership organisation located in central Birmingham are looking to recruit a talented and driven Content Manager, on a 12-month FTC.
Offering a competitive salary in the region of 28k-32k you will get the opportunity to work as part of a well-established Marketing & Communications team.
This role will be responsible for building brand, presence and engagement across multi-media channels through the creation and distribution of compelling content.
What you'll do…
- Produce powerful and engaging content across all key traditional and digital channels including website, emails, social media, printed materials, event materials and videos.
- Write, edit and proof-read all content, ensuring adherence to brand and grammar guidelines.
- Devise and Implement a content strategy.
- Create and manage all email campaigns using Mailchimp platform.
- Produce monthly membership news magazine in both print and digital formats - from article collection and revision to editor approval and agency production.
- Track performance data across key channels and make recommendations to drive improvements.
What you'll need…
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrable content management experience, across digital and traditional channels.
- Copywriting skills across both print and digital media.
- Previous stakeholder management.
- Demonstrable content management experience.
- Email marketing experience ideally using Mailchimp.
- Be able to simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
What you'll get…
- Salary in the region of 28-32k.
- Central City location (WFH Currently).
- 25 days holiday (plus 4 closure days)
- 11% pension contribution
- 35 hours working week and flex-time
- On-site parking in secure car park