£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
4 months ago
My client, a leading consumer durable business based in Nuneaton, are looking for a Content Manager to join their fast paced and growing marketing team. As the Content Manager, you Will be responsible for the delivery of engaging content plans in line with the wider brand and marketing strategy, with a focus on web, social, email and other digital channels.
As the Content Manager, you will be able to creatively communicate and deliver key messages to a range of different audiences, ensuring all content (visual and written) is in-line with brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Develop and execute a content strategy across a range of digital channels to support the annual marketing strategy.
- Write engaging content for both digital and traditional channels (social, web, email, etc..) ensuring copy is relevant for individual target audiences, and SEO optimised.
- Set clear briefs for in-house designers and third party agencies to create visual content that is inline with brand guidelines.
- Ensure all content is visually engaging and pushes boundaries with the view to be market leaders.
- Experience within a similar Content Management role.
- Creative, with high attention to detail
- Great organisation skills and thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate clear briefs and build relationships with key stakeholders.