Birmingham, West Midlands
£18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Up to £22,000
Are you a talented Junior Content Creator with 6 to 12 months hands on experience? I would love to hear from you!
Currently recruiting for a B2C Private Medical Company based in the heart of Birmingham. As a Content Executive you will be responsible for developing all forms of content from social posts, website content, podcasts, blog posts & email content. You will need to ensure the content is SEO optimised & ensure it plays a role In lead generation for the wider business - Aka, make sure the content is creatively fantastic!
With offices based in Birmingham & a brilliant company culture, this is the perfect opportunity for a Junior Content Creator to kick start their career
- A self-starter, able to work autonomously and seeking opportunities to grow
- Someone with strong communication skills - you'll be confident picking up the phone to speak with a range of clients
- Someone who can grasp technical concepts
- Someone who has general marketing knowledge
- A keen eye for detail; ensuring that all figures and spelling errors are taken care of in copy supplied
- Someone that can calmly assess problems to create a solution
- A positive outgoing attitude
- Strong interpersonal and team-building capabilities, ability to develop strong trust-based relationships and manage effectively.
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful.
- High attention to detail and focus on quality output necessary.