£42000.00 - £46000.00 per annum
22 days ago
Content and Customer Journey Manager
Atherstone based office | Hybrid / Flexible working
Gleeson Recruitment Group are thrilled to be supporting a leading & household name brand / retailer, to recruit a Content and Customer Journey Manager onto the team.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead this new function for the business. You will be responsible for all of the website content, supporting seasonal events and marketing campaigns. SEO is a key element within this role, in a bid to increase customer acquisition across key business areas for this retailer. Customer journey is also paramount here; you will own this area, ensuring a seamless customer journey, and lead on key decisions as to what should feature and where on the website.
This role will include leading a small team of assistants, though they will not directly report into you. This role requires a minimum of 2 days per week in the office based in Atherstone. Flexi time is supported here amongst a wide variety of other perks and benefits.
- Manage the content calendar for the website
- Build on-site email subscriptions
- Increase traffic and overall sales through organic searching
- Support third party relationships for SEO and Content
- Measure customer journey and experience
- Lead 3 content Assistants
- Reporting and analysis to encourage necessary change
- A level or equivalent qualification
- Experience of the above areas: increasing traffic, web content and supplier management
- Experience of SEO
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent reporting skills
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Aimee Beesley at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'