Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Content and Communications Manager
Birmingham City Centre
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a UK market leading Tax Consultancy firm that is primarily focused on businesses, their stakeholders, and investors.
This is an exciting opportunity to join at a time of expansion and growth within the business.
As PR and Communications Manager, you will be responsible for all the external customer communications, you have a varied role with room for autonomy, growth, and personal development. You will lead on the launches of new products and services and act as a media liaison to meet business goals.
The Content and Communications Manager will:
- Develop and have full ownership of all communications strategies and plans
- Position the firm to attract new business through: media, PR, internal comms, advertising, brand awareness and digital and social media channels
- Develop and edit content communication materials such as newsletters, social media campaigns and content, blogs and press releases
- Take ownership of the annual media calendar
- Establish positive working relationships with regional and sector led news outlets and journalists
- Focus on brand awareness through both internal and external comms
- Focus on core digital strategy such as website maintenance and developing social media channels
The successful candidate will:
- Have a relevant marketing / communications degree or equivalent
- Demonstratable record of leading marketing and communications campaigns
- Have good knowledge of social media and managing websites
- Have an excellent understanding of using marketing tools to increase visibility and profile of an organisation
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Aimee Price at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'