£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced team leader? Would you like to work within a growing organisation and propel their profits? Do you lead and engage your team to drive performance? If the answer is yes, apply now!
We are working with a specialist organisation to help them hire a Contact Centre Team Lead. Our client is looking for an experienced manager to join their customer service department on a permanent basis, to support the Customer Service Manager with the delivery of customer satisfaction.
Our client is looking for an empathetic, honest and attentive individual who is understanding of their primary target customers. It will be your duty to manage the customer service team members, drive engagement to enhance performance and to aid with their training and development. You will be an integral part of the team and therefore will be able to manage your time to ensure that you adopt a "hands-on" approach as well as be accountable for the people management.
This is an office-based role, and requires the successful candidate to work on a shift basis (9-5pm or 11-7pm) with alternating weekends (9.30-4.30pm).
- Proven work experience as a Senior Customer Service Advisor, or Team Lead within a contact centre setting
- Support your team to drive quality in their performance; monitoring through call compliance, performance analysis and setting individual / team KPI targets
- Ensure adherence to company procedures
- Bright high energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute
- Detail-oriented, able to keep track of lots of data effectively.
- Happy to deliver group and individual training sessions across the business
- Good computer knowledge and proficient with excel
If you would like to be considered for the role and feel that you can positively impact the business and team, click apply now!