10 months ago
I am currently working on an exciting role for a client-side construction project manager to join a national food/restaurant business who are continuing their growth across the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for a project manager to be a part of something great as the business grows into the future!
Your responsibilities within your role
· You will be responsible for the roll out of the company's projects from inception to completion within agreed timescales and budget.
· Manage the tender process including detailed submission and evaluation of bids.
· In your role you will manage an internal team of designers and administrators.
· Visit sites to survey work ensuring design is being followed accurately
· Working with the acquisitions team to take on new projects and provide initial build cost estimates to help with feasibility.
· Be responsible for managing a large network of external subcontractors, architects and consultants.
What you will need to be successful in this role.
· You will be highly motivated with the ability to drive the team to achieve results without day to day supervision.
· You will be technically confident in all aspects of the construction process from building construction, equipment and interior fit out works.
· Be an effective negotiator who is able to bring down costs.
· You will be an effective problem solver who is able to resolve technical issues raised by the maintenance team to achieve a resolution and apply learning's to future projects.
· You will be a personable and professional individual.
What's in it for you?
The successful construction project manager will be offered a highly competitive salary and the chance to work with a business making its mark across the UK with their growth plans.