Construction Project Manager
£65000 - £75000 per annum
7 months ago
Construction Project Manager - Hospitality Industry - £65,000 - £75,000 - Remote Working
We are supporting an experienced franchise operator with the recruitment of a Project Manager. Our client is one of the UK's largest franchisee in the UK for quick service restaurants, who are currently undergoing a huge roll out of an up and coming restaurant brand; meaning this role is vital in the successful growth of the business.
The successful Project Manager can be based anywhere in the UK.
This role will play a key role to assist in the overall success of delivering a high volume pipeline of acquired sites. The property team is small and very close knit creating a supportive environment in which the Project Manager will have the chance to influence decisions and voice their opinion.
Our client is looking for a committed and driven construction professional, eager to succeed within a fast paced company. It is important that whoever is successful has some construction knowledge within a hospitality or retail environment, however longevity within this industry is not an issue.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, landlords, design team consultants, planners/LPA's, contractors
- Prepare and maintain project programmes for all pre and post contract activities
- Manage and drive the planning, design, utilities and tender processes.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and deadlines, adapting to change promptly
- Assess and manage project costs
- Manage directs - overseeing ordering and tracking of materials, equipment and suppliers.
- Ability to work within a clear governance parameters. Requirement/Experience
- Self-motivated and driven individual, prepared to commit to delivering projects within a fast paced and demanding environment
- Must have construction experience in retail/hospitality
- Construction knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop relationships across all levels
Salary & package:
- Salary between £65,000 - £75,000 (dependent upon experience)
- Remote working
- Progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
If you would like to find out more click apply now!