Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Conflicts and AML Analyst
Are you looking for fully remote work?
Do you have previous knowledge or experience of compliance/money laundering/regulatory issues?
If so.. please read on!
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be supporting the recruitment for an International firm based in Birmingham City Centre.
The successful individual will have worked previously within a financial or legal background and will be able to commit to a 6 Months FTC. Our client is offering remote working for this role, so we are very open on location for this opportunity!
- Carrying out conflict/confidentiality searches
- Analysing proposed matters, existing matter files, and applying SRA exceptions to conflicts of interest
- Carrying out client due diligence (CDD) and anti-money laundering (AML) checks, for
- Taking ownership of assigned CDD's ensuring information gathered is compliant with anti-money laundering regulations and Law Society guidance and where necessary, liaising directly with clients to achieve this.
What are we looking for?
- Previous knowledge or experience of compliance/money laundering/regulatory issues would be an advantage
- Ability to analyse complex data.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Work to tight deadlines
Conflicts and AML Analyst Conflicts and AML Analyst Conflicts and AML Analyst Conflicts and AML Analyst
Sounds interesting? Then please apply today!