Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
Up to £51000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a PLC based in Birmingham who are seeking a Compliance Office- Risk. Within this key role for the organisation, you will be responsible for the Compliance Risk team.
Risk reflects the uncertainties inherent in everything that the business does in regards to strategy and objectives. Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is the process through which these risks are consistently recognised and addressed through the business.
The Compliance Officer will need advise and guide all business units in regard to completing actions and incidents identified through Compliance Monitoring activity.
- 3 years + experience in enterprise risk management in financial services.
- Excellent understanding of the financial services marketplace
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Self-motivated individual who can drive initiatives and projects forward to completion
- A multi-tasker with good time management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
Compliance Officer- Risk Compliance Officer- RiskCompliance Officer- Risk Compliance Officer- Risk Compliance Officer- Risk Compliance Officer- Risk