Compliance Officer - Advice
Up to £51000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a PLC based in Birmingham who are seeking a Compliance Office- Advice. Within this key role for the organisation, you will be responsible for the Compliance Advice team.
You will be accountable for the management of the key business risks, working alongside business stakeholders and the wider compliance and audit team to mitigate them through action planning, audits and reviews, whilst ensuring policies and procedures are in place and communicated and fully understood.
The Compliance Officer will need advise and guide all business units in regard to completing actions and incidents identified through Compliance Monitoring activity.
- 3 years + experience in a Compliance role or similar.
- Experience of working in a Compliance Environment, including FCA Regulated Business
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Self-motivated individual who can drive initiatives and projects forward to completion
- A multi-tasker with good time management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
Compliance Officer - Advice Compliance Officer - AdviceCompliance Officer - Advice Compliance Officer - Advice Compliance Officer - Advice