£25000.00 - £32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Passionate about developing your compliance career?
Do you have experience working within a compliance role?
Do you have knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements, in particular in respect of AML/sanctions?
Role: Compliance Officer
Location: Birmingham City Centre & Hybrid
Gleeson Recruitment Group are proud to be working in partnership with a professional services company based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre, who are looking to recruit a Compliance Officer to support their Head of Risk & Compliance.
What's in it for you?
- Clear career progression plan
- Working within a professional services environment
- Working in a forward thinking and thriving team
- Hybrid working available
- Fabulous Benefits (Save to share scheme, corporate travel pass etc)
- Support the Head of Risk and Compliance in delivery of training
- Contributing to continuous improvement within the firm
- Keeping up to date with legal and regulatory requirements applicable to compliance (SRA, RICS and IPReg)
- Assist the Internal Audit function
- Assisting with general administration for the Risk & Compliance team
- 1 - 2 years experience within a compliance officer role or
- Experience of working in a legal services advantageous
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written