Birmingham, West Midlands
£21000.00 - £24948 per annum
about 2 months ago
Temporary Compliance Officer
Birmingham City Based
Salary up to £24,948
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with an education provider, looking to recruit a temporary compliance officer.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager as part of the Apprenticeship Team the role of the Compliance Officer is to process eligibility documentation, inputting data into e portfolio software following starts processes and all associated compliance.
Knowledge of GDPR and safeguarding training / knowledge would be advantageous.
You will be joining a fast paced and busy working environment.
- Will be communicating with employers and students
- High use of excel spreadsheets and tracking logs
- Manage a large email inbox, responding to employers and students.
- Dealing with private and confidential documents
- Attention to detail with an analytical eye
- Data entry
- Compliance experience is essential
- Working within an apprenticeship department would be desirable. Knowledge of funding for apprenticeships and the range of processes and documentation required to maintain compliance with the rule.
- Proficient excel user
- Professional individual with excellent communication Skills
- Independent worker