Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be supporting a market-leading services organisation, providing consumer solutions globally, who are seeking a Compliance Manager to lead all Risk & Compliance activity across the UK, enabling a compliant operating environment at all times.
Reporting directly in to the UK Finance Director, you will manage and oversee the key business risks, working alongside business stakeholders to mitigate them through action planning, audits and reviews, whilst ensuring policies and procedures are in place and communicated and fully understood by all employees.
The Compliance Manager will need to implement a pro-active approach to Risk & Compliance audits, whilst identifying actions to improve the risk and compliance environment generally. A rolling program of audits should be in place and regular reports on findings communicated to the UK and Group Risk Committees to drive continual improvement in policies, procedures and business processes.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to build good working relationships with the wider Finance, Operational and Sales Teams within the UK, as well as Head of Risk and counterparts globally.
- 3 years + experience in a Compliance role or similar.
- Experience of working in a Compliance Environment, including FCA and Consumer Regulated Business
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Self-motivated individual who can drive initiatives and projects forward to completion
- A multi-tasker with good time management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Experience in the asset funding and leasing sector
- IOSH Managing Safely accreditation
- Experience of ISO standards, including 14001, 90001 and 27001