£28000 - £35000 per annum
10 days ago
Up to £35,000
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a large British Organisation based in Coleshill.
As a compliance manager for a clinic, your role would involve overseeing and ensuring adherence to various regulations and standards specific to the healthcare and cosmetic industry.
- Regulatory Knowledge: Stay updated on laws, regulations, and guidelines applicable to the operation of a skin clinic, such as those related to healthcare, patient safety, data privacy (e.g., HIPAA), medical devices, and cosmetic products.
- Policy Development: Develop and implement policies and procedures that address regulatory requirements and promote compliance within the clinic. These may include protocols for patient confidentiality, informed consent, documentation, and handling of medical waste.
- Licensing and Accreditation: Ensure that the skin clinic maintains the necessary licenses, certifications, and accreditations required to operate legally and meet industry standards. This could involve coordinating inspections, preparing documentation, and addressing any deficiencies identified.
- Quality Assurance: Establish quality assurance processes to monitor and assess the effectiveness of the clinic's operations. This may include conducting internal audits, reviewing patient records, and implementing corrective actions to address identified issues.
- Staff Training: Provide training and education to clinic staff on compliance-related topics, including privacy and security of patient information, proper handling and disposal of medical waste, infection control, and adherence to professional and ethical standards.
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation: Identify potential compliance risks within the clinic's operations and develop strategies to mitigate those risks. This could involve conducting risk assessments, implementing controls, and monitoring compliance with applicable regulations.
- Incident Reporting and Investigation: Establish procedures for reporting and investigating incidents or breaches of compliance, such as privacy breaches, adverse events, or non-compliance with regulatory requirements. Ensure appropriate documentation, reporting to relevant authorities, and implementation of corrective actions.
- Collaboration and Communication: Work closely with clinic management, healthcare providers, and staff to promote a culture of compliance and provide guidance on regulatory requirements. Liaise with external regulatory bodies, auditors, and inspectors as needed.
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Experience with Information governance and subject access requests
- Experience within a quality or compliance role.
- Experience using Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office programmes
- Has experience in completing audits
- An understanding of the UK regulatory framework for independent medical care.
- Skilled in report writing, policy production and trend analysis.