Walsall, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment are excited to be working with a company who are looking to recruit a Compliance Manager to join our client's team based in Walsall. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to have breadth and exposure across the business, with a lot of opportunity to add value!
This is full-time role, on a hybrid basis.
- Maintain an understanding of the FCA's requirement and standards
- Oversee the SMCR processes
- Oversee HML's governance and policy frameworks, provide advice
- Develop and deliver training as appropriate for Senior Managers
- Maintain an audit trail of advice given in line with team procedures
- Supporting the Director of Governance and Risk
- Experience of working within the banking & insurance sector is essential
- Knowledge o SMCR
- Practical application of FCA handbook with focus on SYSC, APER, PERG and SUP requirements
- Proven track record in second line regulatory compliance roles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Calm, positive and team player
If you feel you could be suitable for this role, please apply to this Compliance Manager role today!