Birmingham, West Midlands
£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Have you got an eye for detail? Are you looking for your next career move within Compliance? If so, Gleeson Recruitment Group are seeking a Compliance Controller to join a rapidly expanding organisation right in the heart of Birmingham City Centre.
In this brand new position, you will be working within their Network Team and reporting in to the Head of Supplier Engagement. Your main responsibility will be to ensure that their rapidly increasing suppliers are compliant with legal, regulatory and contractual standards. You will also need to implement and maintain processes to control variable costs.
- Maintaining 100% compliance at all times within the self-employed supplier network, and are adherent to business and legal requirements, from basic documentation, checking processes and bi-annual reviews and managing outsourcing as required
- Manage specific legal and regulatory compliance of third-party contractors where there are higher legal standards, for example licenses, qualifications, insurances and H & S policies and procedures
- Control the compliance of all full-time contracted workers from Right to work checks, manage, review and maintain contracts, plus more!
- Lead management and control of supplier expenses, providing training and educating to record expenses as per business requirements
- Ensure expenses are being kept to a minimum on behalf of our customers
- Lead on decision making, ensuring delivery and improvement of processes to increase efficiency
- Previous experience within a similar role, maybe you are looking for more responsibility, so could be a great step up for the successful candidate
- Naturally process-driven approach to work tasks; you will need to be methodical and efficient in your work
- Proven ability to uphold standards at work
- Passionate about getting things right first time, with real attention to detail in everything that you do
- Highly computer literate and comfortable learning new IT systems. This is a technology-led organisation, so you will need to be digitally savvy!
- Desire to embrace change. This business is focused on being a step ahead of their competitors!
Looking to conduct interviews next week, so please get in touch to register your interest!