£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business in Warwick in search of a Company Accountant. This is a newly created position that offers fantastic exposure to the whole of the business. They require an ambitious, commercially-minded Accountant to join their business to support across a variety of functions. This is an exciting position that will allow the successful individual to have a tangible influence of the company's future strategy.
- Responsible for the preparation of month end Management Accounts.
- Prepare monthly Trading and Intercompany reporting.
- Review the companies' fixed assets.
- Prepare monthly schedules and intra-Group recharges.
- Bank and General Ledger reconciliations for all company bank accounts.
- Complete and submit UK VAT returns and PAYE Returns and payments.
- Review and pay wages prepared by the payroll departments on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Submit UK Corporation Tax returns and payments on account in line with HMRC timetables;
- Support the external auditors in the review and completion of the statutory accounts.
- Preparation of the annual financial statements and as well preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Provide financial information and business partnering support.
- Fully qualified Accountant - QBE with proven experience will also be considered.
- You will be hands on and have proven experience within an SME setting.
- Strong ability to business partner & influence stakeholders.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret financials into meaningful business recommendations.
What's On Offer?
- Salary £50,000
- Bonus scheme 5% - 10%
- 6% pension with 3% employee contribution
- 25 days holiday
- Private health care
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718.