Walsall, West Midlands
£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
If you are a qualified by experience Accountant, frustrated by being constantly over-looked for roles you know you can do with your eyes shut, then this is for you.
Our Walsall-based client seeks a Company Accountant to join them on a permanent basis, with key responsibilities as follows:
- Maintaining the ledgers and all associated reconcilations
- Performing all tasks for month & year end requirements
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Balance sheets recs, trial balance and cash flows
- Provision of meaningful financial information to support commercial decision making
This is a permanent opportunity that will offer a fantastic challenge for a candidate who is motivated by the ownership of an end-to-end process, and a chance to demonstrate their wide-ranging skills base. Salary ranges from £30-35k per annum plus benefits.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as an experienced, hands-on accountant potentially with an AAT qualification, with the desire and ability to use those skills in a positive and inclusive environment. The successful candidate will very likely have a background with an SME, or a smaller group of companies, able to support more senior people across the business.
Formal qualifications are NOT a requirement!
Please click apply, or call Jo Payne on 07813 608579 for more details.