My client, a market leader in their field, is looking to recruit a Communications Manager. My client is undergoing a sustained and exciting period of growth.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and Communications, this role will play a key role in implementing the external communications strategy. From driving the performance across PR agency partners and helping to manage their activity, to implementing campaigns and assisting with media relations and crisis situations.
The Communications Manager position will encompass:
Manage multiple websites and corporate communications channels
- Drive the performance of the network of PR agencies
- Delivering the external communications strategy - enhancing reputation amongst key stakeholders.
- Produce and co-ordinate content production relating to national and industry events
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Strong external communications skills
- Extensive PR agency management skills
- Attention to detail and strong copywrriting skills
- A focus on digital channels
Highly competitive package.
My client is based in Staffordshire. They will be moving to a hybrid working pattern so candidates from across the Midlands are encouraged to apply.