A very well regarded and fast growing consumer business are looking to recruit a talented Communications Manager into their growing marketing and communications team.
Reporting into the Communications Director this role will be responsible for running a programme of engagement and announcements to promote and protect the business with regional media and political stakeholders.
The role will also be responsible for managing a programme focused on the communications of new products and brand credentials, the management of a small in house team and the management and support of an external PR agency.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
- Managing communication processes and systems
- Working with external agencies
- Act as the liaison between internal buying team and external PR agencies
- Managing the internal communications team to ensure the timely delivery of the communications program
- Management of the communications budget
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced business during a period of growth and as such requires a Communications Manager with experience in:
- Background in PR and Public Affairs
- Team management experience
- PR, Marketing or Communications degree
- Ideally experience in consumer, corporate and regional PR
- Experience in the delivery or awards and endorsement programs
An excellent salary and benefits package are on offer and interview will happening during July.