Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
Our client is a forward-thinking company working to develop change towards a greener way of living. This company are providing innovative solutions and developing change for a more efficient sustainable future. Our client works with a network of partners and they also offer an inclusive and diverse environment to thrive, develop and realise your full potential, and with significant career opportunities.
We are working to recruit a Communications Manager who will help the organisation deliver its programmes in a strategic manner that will ultimately increase understanding and awareness.
The Communications Manager we are looking for should have experience across the broad range of Communications such as media relations, internal and external comms and stakeholder engagement. We are also looking for good digital knowledge and the ability to multi-task easily across projects and channels. This role will report to the Head of External Communications.
- Plan and deliver long term strategic plan for stakeholder engagement.
- Develop close stakeholder relationships with partners
- Report on findings and feedback to develop communications strategy to a range of senior members and stakeholders.
- Support on internal and external event management.
- Be the company wide leader in the CRM tool
- Manage external and internal communications
- Contribute to the functional strategy through expertise and insights
- Support public and government relation campaigns and negotiate agreements to ensure successful campaigns
- Experience in a similar sector, role and seniority.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Able to manage expectations of stakeholders and senior leadership to ensure workload management.
- Excellent copy writing skills.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to write clear and concise communications materials that translate well to varying audiences, cultures, and seniority across the company.
- Must be approachable and able to support when needed.
- Team player and a proactive approach.
- Experience working with a large global company and in a highly regulated industry