£40000 - £50000 per annum
12 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Communications Lead to join a fantastic public sector organisation in Shropshire, who are well-known for their excellent work culture. This is a 6 month fixed term contract, which is likely to be extended or potentially made permanent.
You will begin the role working remotely from home and then in the coming months begin to start work again in the office when the time is right - good social distancing measures will of course be put in place and respected. This opportunity is certainly a good opportunity to help 'give back' during these uncertain times.
This Communications Lead role will involve:
- Ensure the organisations goals are met by implementing communications strategies which complement the organisation's plans
- Taking responsibility for the day to day management of the press office acting as key contact for enquiries
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
- Undertake market research to formulate PR campaigns
- Have full ownership of internal communications for a multi-site organisation with over 6000 staff
This Communications Lead position requires a candidate with the following skills:
- A passion for PR and communications - both internal and external
- Evidence of managing PR campaigns in a commercial environment
- Experience of working with both the national and regional press
- Excellent and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- The ability to manage a number of projects at any one time
To apply for the Communications Lead position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.