Birmingham, West Midlands
Competitive Day Rate
6 months ago
Are you a well experience communications specialist? Do you have hands on experience with the Pure360 mailing system? Are you immediately available and open to a 3-month temporary based opportunity?
If so, we are looking for a communications executive to join a well-established team within the financial services industry. Working on a date rate for a period of 3-months. Currently working from home due to the pandemic offering a competitive salary and a degree of flexible working.
What you'll do…
- Support in the delivery of the communication strategy to drive critical information cascades, brand awareness and engagement, behavioural change and growth.
- Run email campaigns from conception to completion including associated segmentation.
- Always seek to attract new recruits/members and deliver world class service.
- deliver effective communication whilst consistently focusing on engaging and retaining a membership audience.
- Deliver exceptional copy over both internal and external communications.
What you'll need…
- Hands on experience with Pure 360 system for running email campaigns from conception to completion including associated segmentation.
- Good working knowledge of all Office products (WORD, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Excellent communication skills demonstrating key stakeholder experience.
- Good time management, planning and prioritising skills.
- Exceptional Copywriting and proofing skills.
- A knowledge of the financial services industry.
- A minimum of 5 years' demonstrable experience as a professional marketeer.
What you'll get…
- A competitive day rate and potential to go perm.
- Working from home flexibility.
- The chance to work within one of the UK's largest financial services network.