Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a well-respected, international professional services business in Birmingham, who are on the lookout for a Communications Executive. Our client are well-known for their excellent working culture and who are going through extreme growth at the moment. You will work across a range of business units and different industries within the organisation, as well as specialising in internal communications and all communications linked to their charity partners.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a good base knowledge within PR and communications, who is experienced in writing and creating engaging content for both internal and external audiences.
You will only be required in the office once or twice a week. This is a truly hybrid role!
This Communications Executive role will involve:
- Writing engaging content for external and internal audiences
- Distributing stories that deliver corporate messages
- Drafting press releases
- Working with the national, local and trade press
- Assisting with the company's social media and digital communications
- Supporting the day-to-day drafting, delivery and scheduling of internal communications activity
- General support to the communications team
- Managing online PR reporting tools
This Communications Executive position requires a candidate with the following skills:
- Proven experience of creating engaging content in a commercial environment
- Experience of creating content for both internal and external audiences
- Proven experience of working with the national and local press
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Relevant degree or equivalent professional qualification