West Midlands, England
£29000 - £32000 per annum
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with an award-winning company in the financial sector, to recruit Communications Executive for their marketing team.
The role: Communications Executive
Location: Birmingham - WFH currently due to COVID
Contract: Permanent, Full time, Mon - Fri (9-5)
To work within the Communications team to support with the businesses internal and external communications.
Key responsibilities of Communications Executive:
- Support in the delivery of the communication strategy
- Support in delivering internal communications of sales team - performance data
- Engage tactics to support sales retention and increase performance.
- Support marketing teams to deliver external communications in line with projects.
- Report on data and information to ensure KPI's and objectives are being achieved and identify key trends.
- Any additional ad hoc duties in line with role.
For the role of Communications Executive, we would be looking for the following:
- Previous experience within a Communication Executive position
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Confident working closely with professionals within the Financial industry and working with Stakeholders.
- Experience using Pure360/Outlook and other communication tools.
- Strong copy writing and proof-reading skills.
- Some financial knowledge
Salary and benefits package:
Competitive salary and benefits package
Currently working from home due to COVID but to work from Birmingham based office when restrictions lift with possibility of flexible WFH options.