I have a fantastic opportunity for a Communications Assistant to join a fantastic B2C focused business in Birmingham, who are well-known for their excellent working culture and who are going through extreme growth at the moment. You will begin the role working from home, but when things go back to normal you'll only need to be in the office once a week.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a good base knowledge within PR and communications, who is experienced in writing and creating engaging content for both internal and external audiences.
This Communications Assistant role will involve:
- Writing engaging content for external and internal social media channels
- Distributing stories that deliver corporate messages
- Supporting the day-to-day drafting, delivery and scheduling of internal communications activity
- General support to the communications team
- Gathering information and generating engaging content for the internal magazine
- Managing online PR reporting tools
This Communications Assistant position requires a candidate with the following skills:
- Proven experience of creating engaging content in a commercial environment
- Experience of creating content for both internal and external audiences
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Relevant degree or equivalent professional qualification