West Midlands, England
£45000 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
GRG Executive Search have been appointed by an International Retailer to find a first-class Commercial Project Manager who will be responsible for managing multiple commercial projects, on time and within budget, in line with the organisations business objectives plan.
The role is new to the structure and is a permanent opportunity, the company is currently looking at a flexible working pattern for this position, but the role will require a strong presence at their Midlands based Head Office when restrictions are lifted.
- Create, own and manage the critical paths/project plans for all commercial change.
- Ensure wider business stakeholders have full understanding of the scope and requirements.
- Manage the projects day to day and highlight opportunities for process improvement.
- Advise all stakeholders of commercial plans and manages ad hoc workload that may be requested.
- Provide governance and regular updates on plan and project progress and escalation where required.
- Pro-actively problem solve project risks and issues by engaging with cross functional stakeholders.
- Challenge stakeholders where appropriate to ensure quality of thinking and great commercial results.
- Mapp activity and identify gaps between current and future state business processes.
- Broad understanding of retail operations across online and in store.
- Exposure to trade, buying and merchandising would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of using Project Management methodologies, approaches, tools and techniques.
- Ability to influence across functions and levels.
- Stakeholder management and relationship building.
- Strong problem-solving, planning and organisational skills