West Midlands, England
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, a leading leisure destination, based in the Midlands is looking to recruit a Commercial Marketing Director.
This is a key strategic appointment, that will oversee the the marketing and sales function. The purpose of the role is to drive awareness, engagement and acquisition - leading to footfall, loyalty and retention.
The role, reporting directly into the Managing Director will oversee the Marketing team (including digital and design) and Sales. The role will encompass:
- Develop & execute the Marketing & Sales strategy with the goal to achieve the footfall targets and revenue numbers.
- Have a robust execution plan that targets key demographics to achieve budgeted attendance.
- Introduce sales & marketing activities that increase footfall, in the form of events, sponsorship, conferences and general B2C activities
- Motivate and lead a team to achieve agreed targets.
- Assist with delivering business targets set for sales through various channels through set KPIs
- Execute 360 campaigns with measurable ROI
The ideal candidate for this Commercial Marketing Director will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Excellent understanding digital and marketing channels
- Demonstrable track record of delivering sustained sales growth
- Demonstrable ability to set sales targets and build activity to deliver
- Team leadership
- Experience withing leisure/destination/hospitality marketing
Highly competitive package.