£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Bonus, Bens
about 2 months ago
An exclusive opportunity has arisen for an experienced, hands on, qualified Commercial Management Accountant, for our client based in Lutterworth. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, you will have responsibility for a number of weekly and monthly reporting tasks. Working closely with operational teams, you will complete the monthly management accounts, analyse the performance of the P&L, prepare budgets, forecasts and provide in-depth commentary on performance. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop and grow the role, and support the operation in understanding the key drivers for success.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Prepare the management accounts pack, partnering with the operational teams
- Undertake cost centre analysis as required as part of the month end process
- Submit weekly costings and KPI information
- Creation and maintenance of accurate MI for the operational team
- Investigate and explain variances in the management accounts
- Produce annual budgets and periodic reforecasts
To be considered, you will be a fully qualified accountant, with advanced Excel, experience in accounts preparation, including journals, accruals, prepayments, depreciation and income deferral. You will also have proven commercial finance experience. It would be advantageous if you are available immediately or on short notice.
This business knows how to reward their employees. In return, you will receive a salary of Circa £45,000, plus fantastic benefits including bonus (based on company performance), generous pension, 25 days holiday, private medical, flexible working and free on site parking, to name a few!
For further information, please apply direct or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718.