Commercial Management Accountant
10 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering exclusively with a market leading SME UK wide based business, to recruit a Commercial Management Accountant to cover their Scottish sites. This is a brand new position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to unique and exciting projects. You will be based in Scotland, and able to commute to Livingston sporadically. This is predominantly a remote working role, visiting sites across the North.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, this role will be involve timely production and consolidation of the monthly management accounts, including accruals, prepayments and variance analysis.
Other Key Duties:
- Management and development of Assistant Management Accountant.
- KPI reporting, budgeting & forecasting.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Identification and implementation of systems improvements and integrations.
- Identification and implementation of more efficient financial processes and controls.
- Assist with the audit process.
You will ideally be fully qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) with several years experience of management accounting. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to build strong relationships with non-finance managers. You will be a team player, problem solver and able to demonstrate good analytical and technical skills. We are looking for a technical, but commercially-minded management accountant with drive and ambition. This role is likely to grow very quickly due to acquisitions over the next 3 months.
What's On Offer
- Salary Circa £50,000
- 25 days holiday
- Health-care plan
- Lifestyle benefits
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading, growing brand.
- A positive and down-to-earth culture.
- Remote working role, with full flexible working arrangements.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, then please call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718, or apply direct!