Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading SME business near Leamington Spa, in search of a Commercial Management Accountant. This is a new position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to unique and exciting projects. We are looking for an ambitious, technical, commercially-minded accountant to join the business to support across a variety of functions. This is an exciting position that will allow the successful individual to progress and have tangible influence of the company's future strategy.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this role will be supporting all aspects of the company financial affairs including commercial pricing, budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis.
- To facilitate profit centre reporting (actual, budget and forecast).
- Preparation of graphical and narrative divisional business reporting from business unit inputs.
- Provide commercial finance business partnering to the Senior Management team.
- To support the Head of Finance and other functional managers in provision of data for group reporting such as half year, full year and other key group activities.
- To work with group resources to facilitate internal and external audit engagements and responses.
- Support group data requests for insight on performance and compliance.
- Provide support with company wide SOX audits.
The ideal candidate would ideally be working towards a professional accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA), qualified by experience, or fully qualified, and want to progress within a commercial or business partnering role.
Other requirements include:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/ distribution business.
- SAP or similar ERP System experience is advantageous.
- Experience of group consolidation.
- Demonstrable experience of finance business partnering, suitable to support pricing, costing or capex related decisions.
- Attention to detail that improves forecast integrity, balanced with the ability to see the financial plan in total to be able to articulate the business strategy.
- Ability to challenge and influence senior management and team.
What's On Offer?
- Salary up to £45,000.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Full study package.
- 12:00 finish on Fridays.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand.
- A positive and down-to-earth culture.
- Flexible working arrangements.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, then please call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718, or apply direct!