Are you an active studier of CIMA or ACCA, and keen to work for an impressive, multi-national business, with long-term career progression? This is a superb Commercial Financial Analyst role, centred around business partnering, modelling and reporting, and working for the UK subsidiary, with the office based near West Drayton. Please get in touch for further details and a full job specification.
The successful Commercial Financial Analyst, will be working alongside 5 other Part Qualified and Qualified Accountants within the Commercial Finance Team and you will receive superb training and career development and this role is ideally suited to candidates who have previously undertaken the first stages of their CIMA or ACCA exams, and about to undertake the Operational stages of their exams. Candidates who are further through their studies will also be very welcome to apply.
For the successful Commercial Financial Analyst appointed in this role, your duties once you have been fully trained, will include:
- Providing variance analysis, as well as providing budgeting and forecasting for the business
- Providing Financial appraisals for the different product lines
- Attending monthly actual/forecasting meetings with both finance and non-finance managers
- Producing monthly p&l actual and forecast reports with management commentary on both
- Oversee the timely and accurate management of all monthly actual and forecast reporting for senior Managers
- Follow up and correct any discrepancies identified in systems
- Be able to identify areas for process improvement - be it systems, Excel or processes etc
- Manage multiple customer rebate credit note requests
- Support the Head of Commercial Finance in any areas required
The successful Commercial Financial Analyst will ideally offer:
- The ability to work on their own initiative with support and training where needed
- Be exceptionally career-driven and ambitious
- Previous experience of working in a hands-on finance team, in a similar hands-on role, ideally covering some of the Financial Analyst and Commercial Finance duties previously, but full training will be given where needed
- Actively studying ACCA/CIMA - ideally with the first stage of exams already been taken
- Offer superb system and communication skills
- The ability to be pro-active, dedicated, efficient and comfortable working in a high-profile business
Our client will offer a superb benefits package, study support, health-care, and life assurance. This Commercial Financial Analyst role will initially be interviewed and on-boarded at home, due to COVID restrictions and then will be located back in the office after restrictions have lifted. There may be then an opportunity to work from home and the office flexibly each week. Please contact me for a full job spec and for further details of this unique Commercial Financial Analyst position where long-term career prospects will be highly attractive for you.
The client can offer very modern offices on the outskirts of Weest Drayton, with great facilities and free parking.