£200 - £250 per day + bens
about 1 year ago
Commercial Finance Analyst - Camberley
Our client is one of the most well-established, FMCG clients in the world and is based in over 200 countries across the world, and aims to deliver a first-class service to all of it's customers. Due to an imminent maternity cover requirement, our client requires an experienced Commercial Finance Analyst to work closely with the FP&A team. This post will be required for at least 6 months and ideally you will be able to offer recent experience of performing a similar role.
My client will offer some training on their internal systems - but this role is ideally suited to individuals who have held similar roles within a team environment previously, within a European team ideally, and if you are able to hit the ground running with limited training, then this would be preferred.
Based in their central finance team, on the outskirts of Camberley, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparing revenue reports on a weekly/monthly basis across the different regions for the business
- Ensuring that there is accurate and timely actual/forecast financial information that is developed and reported for the different Business Units and regions
- Work closely with the wider FP&A team
- Daily reviewing of accruals, prepayments and purchase orders
- Assisting with planning cycles, including preparing templates for business inputs and consolidation of submissions to enable decision making is accurate and timely
- Ad-hoc project work
The successful Commercial Financial Analyst will offer:
- The ability to start the role at short notice
- Offer recent experience within a similar field
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v look ups etc)
- Experience of working with large volumes of data
- Previous planning and reporting experience
- Be customer focussed
- Be adaptable and flexible with an analytical mind
This is a challenging, fast-paced FP&A position, and requires the individual to be extremely team-focussed, and be able to maintain a quality of service to all of it's customers, and work effectively with all internal colleagues, the wider finance team, as well as senior stakeholders. The ability to work under pressure is essential.
Please contact me for further information of this superb Commercial Financial Analyst opportunity in Camberley, where my client can offer superb, modern offices, free parking and a great working environment. This role will be hired on either a temporary basis, initially for 6 months, with a potential for extension subject to performance and sign-off.