£50000 - £55000 per annum
4 months ago
One of Gleeson's long standing clients is currently looking for a Commercial Finance Operations Controller to join their team on a 12 month FTC. The business is based in Shropshire and is a global business within the technology space. The role is business critical, looking after their biggest account.
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholders
- Delivering team KPI analysis to senior management
- Drive profitability and cost savings across the account
- Key contract management with delivery teams
- Apply continuous improvement within the finance team
- Produce regular and adhoc report in addition to detailed analysis
- Mentoring and coaching junior members of the team
You will ideally be ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified and have the gravitas to implement change and nurture and develop relationships internally as well as externally.
For the successful Commerical Finance Operation Controller, they are looking to pay between £50,000 to £55,000 DOE
If you are interested in this role please click apply or give Emily Mitchell at Gleesons a call.