Commercial Finance Manager - Pricing
Gleeson are very pleased to be partnering with a FTSE Listed organisation with the search for a Commercial Finance Manager, to take responsibility in the management and oversight of Pricing Strategies and Bids and Tenders.
This is a great senior leadership role where you are involved in all things commercial. As the position is pricing and tender focused you do not necessarily require a finance background, although it would be advantageous.
Responsibilities: Commercial Finance Manager - Pricing
* Management of tender activities working closely with the commercial finance team, contributing to the ongoing commercial development of the business.
* You will work closely with our Commercial Team, developing and implementing pricing strategies and managing daily price quoting activities
* Development of customer and margin growth
* Analysis of market trends in addition to development of customer and margin growth
* Management and development of a team of 3 pricing specialists
* Analysis of areas to drive commercial performance
* Profitability analysis and recommendations
* Budgeting and forecasting processes
Requirements for the Commercial Finance Manager - Pricing
- Educated to degree level, with an accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- At least one year of post-qualified experience in relevant roles (commercial finance)
- Good knowledge of financial management with commercial awareness
- Proven leadership skills, able to influence business stakeholders and a strong communicator that can provide financial insight to business teams