Birmingham, West Midlands
£70000.00 - £80000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are very pleased to be supporting a leading Real Estate business with the recruitment for a Commercial Finance Manager (M&A), based in Birmingham.
This is a great time to join a business who are undergoing some significant investment on long term projects that will have a huge impact on the wider business, in terms of growth and presence.
The Commercial Finance Manager (M&A) will report into the FP&A Director and will support the senior leadership team by delivering analysis that supports our long-term growth aspirations.
This FP&A function acts as the analytical engine of the company, providing insights and support to optimal business decision making.
- Accountable for consolidating and analysing externally available information, supporting our leadership team in their decision making.
- Analyse key market trends on our business, reporting key macro-economic indicators and competitor benchmarking.
- Take ownership of group exit valuation modelling and supporting on any strategic analysis and scenario modelling that influences our long-term business value.
- Supporting the FP&A director on managing the information flow for our internal and external valuation reporting commitments.
- Providing a commercial review of information and bridging this information flow to valuation movements
- Developing and distributing external benchmarking and analysis. This will include activities such as: Providing a regular review and summation of listed competitor results, financial benchmarking and other KPI benchmarking , Consolidation of relevant macro-economic factors that influence our business.
- Developing and maintaining total group exit valuation analysis alongside key scenario analysis, to support the exec in delivering LT returns objectives
- The successful candidate will be happy taking a hands-on approach to information gathering
- Comfortable leading ad hoc financial modelling and analysis
- Highly commercial individual, with good stakeholder management
- Confident in leading on strategic big picture questions whilst also being happy to deliver discreet "in the detail" analysis
- Preference to be ACCA / ACA qualified
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to handle multiple deadlines and prioritise appropriately