Commercial Finance Manager required to act as a Business Partner to the Operational side of the business - this is a true Decision-Support role in providing, analysing and interpreting Management Information (MI) in order to influence commercial decision-making. This Commercial Finance Manager role will be managing a team of 2, and based in Worcestershire, for a large well-recognised business. Further client information will be provided on application.
As Commercial Finance Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Directly leading, appraising and developing a team of 2 analysts.
- Financial ownership of sales, margin, income, capital spend and costs.
- Dedicated Business Partner to Operational heads, as well as working closely with all Commercial functions, to deliver optimal sales and profitability.
- Quarterly forecasting and budgeting, highlighting opportunities and risks.
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting and understanding of sales and margin variances.
- Identifying and highlighting trends, and understanding the long term impacts of commercial decisions.
- Participate in the 5 year plan by using insight and Commercial knowledge.
The Commercial Finance Manager will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA), with a 1st or 2:1 degree, and relevant commercial & analytical post-qualification experience. You will have advanced MS Excel skills, with the ability to drive insight from data, and be confident in making recommendations and conclusions. Previous business partnering experience would be highly regarded, in explaining finance to non-finance professionals, and strong influencing skills.
In person we seek someone driven, articulate, fast-paced yet detail-orientated; someone who enjoys working on their own initiative with a naturally inquisitive character.
PACKAGE: the Commercial Finance Manager will receive a base salary of £50,000 - £55,000 dependant on experience, plus a Car/ Car allowance; a defined contributory pension, private healthcare, and other flexible benefits to enhance the financial package. The business also likes to promote from within, therefore there is career progression for the right person.
If this excellent Commercial Finance Manager in Redditch, Worcestershire, sounds like your next step, please apply at your earliest convenience, or get in touch directly for further information. Thank you.