£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
26 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a high-growth business, who are looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager into their ever growing team.
The wider group are turning over in excess of £250 million, with plans for this to grow in excess of £500 million by 2027, primarily through acquisition. This role sits within a business unit whose turnover is c.£60 million, again, with big plans to grow. You will manage a small team, and will be seen as the commercial finance lead within the team and business unit.
Salary on offer is up to £65,000, plus bonus. The business is very flexible and operates on a hybrid model, where the expectation is for you to be in the office 2 days a week, on average.
This is a key analytical and commercial role within the division, targeted with bringing greater insight and understanding to the wider business, to support the strategy and key decisions.
You will drive profitability awareness across the business unit, report on an analyse KPIs and financial forecasts, using this information and data to drive change within the business.
Key responsibilities for the Commercial Financial Controller role:
- Expand the delivery of insightful data, forecasting, reporting and analysis across the business
- Ensuring cost and revenue targets are embedded into weekly and monthly analytics, reviews and reporting
- The development of KPI reporting
- Lead on monthly profit reviews, which involves the reviewal of P&L accuracy within Finance
- Supporting colleagues with analytical requests, involving the creative use of data, exceptional Excel skills and the ability to communicate and elaborate on impactful summaries from large data sets
- Completing cashflow forecasts
- Leading on the delivery of the planning and budget cycle
- Leading on the development of financial modelling
- Assisting with the development of pricing models
Key requirements for the Commercial Financial Controller role:
- You must be ACCA or CIMA qualified, with a number of years post-qualified experience
- Proven experience in a complex, fast-paced and commercial environment
- Exceptional financial modelling and analytical skills
- Proven experience of forecasting and budget setting
- Good technical accounting knowledge
- Advanced Excel user
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Line management experience