Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a fast paced health care client in the East Midlands to source a Finance Business Partner into the Commercial Finance team. Working within a team of 11 and a wider finance team beyond, you'll be a key member of the organisation in delivering insights to the SLT from the company's rich data pool. This PE backed business encourages a continuous improvement mindset and delivers an essential service to it's clients across the country.
The role will see you bridge the gap between operations and finance and will support a particular business unit. Day to day, you can expect your responsibilities to include:
- Creating forecasting and budgeting models
- Provide commercial insight into cost efficiencies and revenue generation
- Continuous process improvement
- Assist the management accounts team in the production of monthly management accounts and journals
- Produce commentary, variance analysis and exec packs on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Work with data sets to produce profitability models for Senior Managers.
- Financial analysis to assist in future business growth
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
- Prepare monthly reconciliations where necessary
- Production of relevant commercial analysis e.g. margins and pricing
This person will need to fit well within a fast paced environment, be able to be hands on and resilient to change, as well as being able to use their initiative to see their workload through from start to finish. You'll work alongside a leader who wants to drive change so you'll need to be comfortable with this and be able to adapt.
As well as this, the following is desirable:
- ACA/ACCA or similar preferred, although a QBE would be considered with the right experience
- Proven track record in process improvement
- A logistics/retail background
- Experience in creating financial models
- Experience in using data to provide useful business insight
- £55k - £65k dependent upon experience
- Hybrid working model - ca. 2 days per week in the office
- Bonus + pension scheme