£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + package
6 months ago
Gleeson are currently supporting a Telford based business to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager.
Outstanding opportunity for a high calibre,qualified, CIMA or ACCA with a FP&A background to join this expanding company in Telford. The company is experiencing a period of sustained growth and the Commercial Finance Manager will play an integral part in the development of the business.
Reporting into the Financial Controller , the Commercial Finance Manager will provide insightful, accurate and timely analysis to enable informed business decisions to be made. You will provide ad hoc analysis on special projects as well as ongoing weekly and monthly commentary.
Main responsibilities include:
- assist with regional budgeting process and strategic plans by utilising modelling and sensitivity analysis
- identify the drivers of variations between projections and performance
- reporting of KPIs
- assist with the business / financial modelling process
- provide robust FP&A reports on performance and trend on a regular basis to senior management
- build successful relationships within all areas of the business to improve cost based efficiencies
- working closely with the analytics team to promote efficiencies within the business
Applicants for this role should be qualified accountants (CIMA, ACA or ACCA) ideally with 3-7 years relevant analysis / modelling experience in a fast paced FP&A environment. You should also have previous exposure to budgeting and forecasting and ideally some experience of analytics. Strong interpersonal skills are essential along with above average excel skills.You will have a confident, hands on approach with the ability to liaise and communicate with people from a non finance background.
The Commercial Finance manager is an an excellent stepping stone into a vibrant organisation that will offer the successful applicant a dynamic and rewarding career path. The company offers a very competitive salary along with excellent benefits and bonus.