Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
3 months ago
Commercial Finance Manager - Birmingham - 55 - 65k + Bonus
Do you enjoy interacting with the commercial teams to provide critical business information and analysis? Have the drive and ambition to drive change within an organisation that are lacking support from their commercial finance teams?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with an International service provider in Solihull who are looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager with a specific focus of partnering with Marketing and Sales.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for commercial analysis and planning of the Direct Sales channels. You will provide business partner support to the Direct Sales team including development and ownership of Gross Margin and ROI calculation, alongside managing a small team.
As the Commercial Finance Manager you will be involved in:
- Support the Commercial Director and wider UK & Ireland Sales team with sales and margin analysis and reporting
- Validate Direct Sales assumption within business case proposals
- Validate and reconcile monthly sales and margin forecasts
- Support the Commercial Director with the on-going product and customer rationalisation project
- Carry out reviews with Sales and Forecast teams to understand and challenge forecasts at account and SKU level
- Responsible for managing and collating the Sales forecast and budgets by channel / customer/ product type as input to the Financial forecasts/budget
- Prepare monthly Sales analysis for inclusion in the monthly review presentation
- Communicate financial measures to non-financial stakeholders
- Challenge business's cases and sales promotion plans
- Be the "Finance" contact for the Sales and Marketing
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Head of Finance
Is the Commercial Finance Manager role right for you?
The organisation are a well-known service organisation with an International presence and a legacy for creating iconic products. The role requires a Qualified Accountant with a commercial background to support the Marketing and Sales teams by analysing large volumes of data and then communicating your findings to the wider business.
The role would suit somebody who is Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA and a willingness to investigate and provide recommendations on how to improve. This a very commercial position which will see you interacting with Sales Managers, Commercial Finance teams and Accounting functions to ensure accuracy.
Commercial Finance Manager Package
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Health care
- 25 days holiday