Do you have a passion for developing commercial strategies and maximising revenue and profit growth?
I am working with an market leading organisation who due to their continued growth are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager who has a strong understanding of the numbers, but is now looking to move into a role that is more commercially focused and will provide exposure to financial planning, business partnering and maximising potential revenue.
The business are well known for providing a challenging, fast paced and rewarding environment, which will see high achievers progress rapidly into high level positions . A passion for building relationships with non-finance will be key, however, the approach will need to be warm and welcoming with a focus on providing a great service, rather then dictating how it should be done.
The right person for this role will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) who has experience of analysing data and providing insight to non-finance, working with commercial teams to improve performance and has the ambition and drive to be constantly looking for development opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develops evaluates and monitors commercial strategies and Evaluates and monitors commercials strategies from a financial perspective to ensure they deliver agreed revenue and profit growth targets.
- Inputs into the development of the Customer Investment strategy by providing financial evaluation of our commercial plans for their categories.
- Provides financial evaluation during annual business planning process to support the development of 3 year plans to deliver revenue, and profit growth.
- Check and approve promotion requests from the sales team ensuring in line with agreed promotional strategy and financial viable.
- Work with the business to monitor and evaluate promotional performance internally and externally to ensure our activity is effective within each category and retailer, making recommendations to sales team on how to maximise promotional activity going forwards.