Solihull, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £60000 per annum + £5k car, bonus, pension, PHC
about 1 month ago
Fantastic new opportunity for a Commercial Finance Manager to join a great British B2B Brand, based in Solihull, West Midlands. The business is a well-known brand-name - successful, established, and growing - they have recently won a large new contract and are therefore investing in a new Commercial Finance Manager to join the team and create new reporting structure, build customer and internal relationships and lead a small effective team.
Due to this being a new client and new service offering, this role is unique in creating something revolutionary - what an achievement for your CV! The role reports into an ambitious, driven Finance Director who is willing to offer you as much exposure as possible.
This is a great opportunity for any aspiring Financial Controllers, who want to take ownership of a business and really drive change.
- Building relationships with the client ensuring the highest of standards are achieved.
- Business Partnering with internal Account Managers/ Directors and key internal stakeholders to ensure a cost effective service.
- Leading and developing a team of three Accountants, ensuring strong stakeholder engagement.
- Development and management of operational finance KPI framework that enable simple measurement of performance and identification of corrective actions.
- Management of a month end timetable to deliver high quality outputs to a timescale that enables delivery of timely meaningful data to the management team.
- Responsible for the month end close process.
- Full responsibility for overhead analysis and insight therefrom.
- Full balance sheet responsibility, ensuring every month end is performed with year-end standards.
- Managing the billing function to help deliver a quality service to the customer base.
- Supplier reconciliation and efficient end-to-end P2P processes.
- Dealing directly with external auditors and managing the full audit process to produce quality results in a timely and efficient manner.
WHO WE SEEK:
We seek a fully Qualified Accountant, someone Practice trained would be especially highly regarded (ACA, CA, ACCA) and we will also consider Industry trained CIMA accountants with relevant experience. Staff management and development experience would also be highly beneficial.
In person, key characteristics we need for this role are: ambition, tenacity, attention to detail and a desire to improve processes and procedures on an ongoing basis to achieve best efficiencies. You will have outstanding interpersonal skills, both written and verbal - you will be highly visible within the business and externally, regularly meeting with key stakeholders and representing the company. You will be a natural influencer, relationship-builder, leader and team player.
The salary for this excellent Commercial Finance Manager in Solihull is up to £55,000 (dependant on experience), plus a £5,000 car/ car allowance; discretionary bonus (based on personal and company performance); private medical care; 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays on top); strong contributory pension scheme; and other corporate benefits to financially enhance your package.
To apply for this outstanding Commercial Finance Manager opportunity in Solihull, Birmingham, West Midlands, please apply with your CV at your earliest convenience, or feel free to get in touch with me directly with any questions.